Terms and Conditions
The term ‘Doeda.com’ or ‘us’ or ‘we’ refers to the owner of the website whose registered office is 3855 Richmond Street, Philadelphia, PA 19137, US. The phrase ‘you’ refers to the user or viewer of our website.
• The information in the pages within this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without warning.
• Nor we nor any third parties offer any assurance or guarantee regarding the accuracy, timeliness, functionality, completeness or appropriateness of the information and components found or offered on this website for any specific purpose. You accept that such information and materials could have discrepancies or errors and we expressly exclude responsibility for any such discrepancies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
• Your use of any information, facts or materials on this website is completely at your own risk, in which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information obtained through this website meet your specific requirements.
• This website includes material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, however is not restricted to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Duplication is prohibited apart from in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
• All trademarks reproduced in this website which are not the property of, or licensed to, the owner are acknowledged on the website.
• Unauthorised use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
• From time to time this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your benefit to provide additional information. They do not signify that we promote the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content on the linked website(s).
• Your use of this website as well as any dispute arising from such use of the website is subject to the laws of England, Northern Ireland, Scotland and Wales.
We may collect the following information:
You can contact us by emailing email@example.com
Any information you choose to send us we may keep for our own internal records.
What we do with the information we gather
The information you send to us we may keep to provide you with a better service, and in particular for the following reasons:
• Internal record keeping.
• We may use the information to improve our products and services.
• We may periodically send promotional emails about new products, special offers or other information which we think you may find interesting using the email address which you have provided.
• From time to time, we may also use your information to contact you for market research purposes. We may contact you by email.